The FlashFlo hydration waist pack supplies as much water as a two-bottle fanny pack, making it a great accessory for runners and walkers on the go. The pack is built around a 1.3-liter Omega reservoir with a drinking tube that pins to your shirt, so you can grab a quick sip whenever you need a boost. Joggers will also dig the external zip pocket, which stores such items as keys, wallets, and other valuables. Thanks to the secure outer pocket--which holds a CD player, MP3 player, or iPod--you can listen to your favorite tunes while you jog. Other details include a breathable mesh waist belt that fits comfortably around your midsection--a must for hot days--and reflective striping that helps increase your visibility in low-light conditions. Stable, cozy, and large enough to accommodate a one- to two-hour run, the FlashFlo is backed by a two-year warranty (with a lifetime warranty on the Omega reservoir).
- CamelBak's exclusive OMEGA Reservoir is easy to fill & easy
- Reflective fabric increases low light safety
- The HydroBak has an external zip pocket for storage
- Side-cinch compression
- Secure outer is pocket perfect for CD/MP3 players
- Waist-mounted design
- Hands free access
- Perfect for fitness walkers, trail runners and cyclists
- Capacity: 45 oz.
- Weight empty: .97 lbs
- Weight filled: 3.90 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 9 x 3 inches
- Additional Information
Collection Camelbak Spring Sale, Outlet Deals