The Helena is a mid-sized women's-specific hiking pack with cargo room and hydration hydration capacity sized for hikes lasting 3 hours to a full day. Designed for women with a shorter torso length, S-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry, harness hardware moved to base of pack to reduce potential friction points, soft-touch fabric harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin, fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability, and narrower harness spacing to fit women's shoulders.
Feature list from Camelbak:
ANTIDOTE™ RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES: Hike essentials organizer pocket, four-point compression straps, tool attachment, side pockets
DESIGNED TO CARRY: Extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 1281 cu in / 21L + 3L Reservoir
- Weight: 1.76 lbs / 800 g
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 10 x 10 in / 50 x 25 x 25 cm
- Torso Length: 17.5 in / 44 cm
- Back Panel: Air DirectorTM
- Harness: Women's Air Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap
- Belt: Removable 25mm / 1" stability
- Fabric: 100D Double Diamond & 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Additional Information