The Helena™ is built to adapt to whatever the trail throws at you. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and attachment points for your trekking poles, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 3 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. We’ve also added extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. Opting for a shorter, sunnier loop instead? Use the 4-point compression straps to cinch the pack down, then remove the waist belt for a compact, streamlined bag that won’t get snagged in the branches. The women’s-specific fit features velvetex-lined straps that won’t chafe your skin, and an S-shaped harness that curves for a more ergonomic fit.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 19L (1342 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / .73 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 1.5 in
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Back Panel: AC™ Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with air mesh and slider™ sternum strap.
- Belt: Removable 25 mm / 1" stability
- Fabric: 100D double diamond ripstop nylon.
- Additional Information