A narrow-gauge lightweight enduro pack with integrated back protection, 12 liters of cargo and armor carry. This pack is built for the enduro racer looking for a lightweight combination of hydration, protection and cargo. The flexible back protector panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash and is designed to handle multiple blows. The Impact Protector™ is made of flexible, lightweight foam that moves with your body, so you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. And the wider waist belt and dual sternum straps keep the pack positioned securely. With 3 liters of hydration and room for stowing body armor and a full face helmet, the KUDU can go the distance between far-flung stages in an enduro race. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and there’s a secure half-shell helmet carry for aggressive descents while wearing your full face. Camelbak also added a bike tool organizer roll that fits into a cargo space, so you can easily grab your tools and get to work.
- Quick Link™ System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- HydroGuard™ technology
- PureFlow™ tube
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Impact protector
- Full-face helmet carry
- Load-bearing waist belt with pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Bike tool organizer roll
- Dual slider sternum strap.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, knee and elbow pads, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Total Capacity: 549 cu in / 9L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 7 oz / 1.21 kg
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets and two-layered mesh
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra-light 3D mesh
- Fabric: 70D / 140D block dobby nylon, 420D bontex nylon
- Additional Information
Intended Use Biking, Hydration