This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack.
The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
Thanks to the women’s-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- Quick Link™ System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- HydroGuard™ technology PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- XV back panel
- Magnetic tube trap
- Women's-specific S-curved harness
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Four-point compression
- Helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 7L (427 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 18 x 10.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 15 in / 38 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex™ lining.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Biking, Day Hiking, Hydration Collection Spring Cleaning Sale