Weighing in at just over a pound, the Lobo™ is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything. Its zippered front pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card and keys, and its removable waist belt adds stability when you’re hucking over rocks. Universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry head protection when you’re not riding.
Camelbak updated the Lobo with another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
- Magnetic tube trap, external fill, dual compression, bike tool organizer pocket, helmet hooks.
- Designed to carry a Multi-tool, pump, spare tube, phone, wallet, keys, energy bar.
- Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with a lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 6L (366 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / .49 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 9.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Independent suspension™ with ultra light 3D mesh.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
- Additional Information
Collection Camelbak Spring Sale, Outlet Deals