There’s a reason this is one of Camelbak's bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The M.U.L.E.® has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way. Since Camelbak launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling them that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, they’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- Quick Link™ System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- HydroGuard™ technology,
- PureFlow™ tube
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- XV back panel
- Magnetic tube trap
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Four-point compression
- Helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / .61 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Independent suspension™ with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
- Additional Information
Intended Use Biking, Day Hiking, Hydration