The Trailblazer 15 is Camelbak's new hiking pack for young hikers who aren’t yet ready for a full-size pack but have outgrown their kid’s pack. With a shorter torso length, the Trailblazer 15 is designed to fit kids ages 9 to 13 who are ready to step up to a bigger pack and need the hydration of the included 1.5 liter Antidote® Reservoir. Inside the generous main compartment there’s a name patch which kids can personalize and make the pack their own. Includes two additional side pockets, essentials pockets with key clip, wicking mesh back panel, safety whistle, reflective tabs and adjustable bungee cord lashing for extra cargo or strapping on a jacket.
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Bungee overflow, reflectivity, safety whistle
- Designed to carry extra layers, food, trail maps, sunglasses, books
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with a lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 50 oz / 1.5 L
- Total Capacity: 14L (854 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 15 oz / 0.42 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16.5 X 9.875 X 8.68 in / 42 x 25 x 22 cm
- Torso Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel: Slit Mesh
- Harness: Kid's Fit Diamond Mesh
- Belt: N/A
- Additional Information
Collection Camelbak Spring Sale, Outlet Deals