The Phantom 2.0 builds on the genius concept of the best-selling Phantom pack, which became an instant hit for hyperlight, intense excursions like peak bagging, trail running and long alpine rock routes. Updates for 2014 include a new front compartment, side mesh pockets, accessory mesh pockets on the waist belt and shoulder straps, new light and strong fabrics, and new materials for the shoulder straps and back panel to increase breathability and comfort. The Phantom 2.0 is a perfect summit pack for multi-day climbing excursions or long alpine hikes where the layering systems hit both ends of the spectrum. When not in use, the Phantom 2.0 packs into its own internal security pocket that can then be carried around the waist or in the lid of a larger pack.
The main compartment is 15 liters of open stowage and the new front zipper pocket adds an additional 3 liters for 18 liters total. Extra layers and essentials can be carried in the side mesh pockets and small accessory pockets on the shoulder strap and waist belt. The waist belt and chest strap maintain a very low profile for a minimalist fit, especially useful when being worn with a harness. Bungee straps on the back help with load compression or can be used to carry extra layers. Lightweight bungee straps to carry trekking poles, reflective highlights for low light visibility and full hydration compatibility round out the features on this welcome new addition to the Essential line.
Features:• Packs into a tiny pouch that can be carried on the waist when not in use
• Updated for 2014 with a new light and strong fabric
• 15 liter main compartment + 3 liter front zip pocket
• 2 side mesh pockets
• Small mesh pocket on the left shoulder strap + zippered mesh pocket on the waist for essentials
• Back panel is constructed from a new 3D mesh for better breathability and padding
• New ventilated mesh shoulder straps
• Load adjustment system on the waist belt
• Lightweight bungee straps with Hypalon® reinforcements for carrying trekking poles
• Bungee straps on the back for load compression or carrying extra layers
• Reflective highlights for better visibility
• Hydration compatibleSpecifications:
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
- Volume: 15 L / 915 cu. in.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking Collection Fall Climbing Sale