Our Camp Down Hooded Jacket is the latest to be added to our popular lightweight down collection. The quilted fancy ripstop nylon shell provides protection on those early shoulder season evenings. The warmth of premium, 750 fill power, Canadian Hutterite down insulation combined with the hood makes for added warmth against the chill of the air. The slim fit makes this stylish jacket a perfect choice for women on the go.
- Mid-thigh length provides ample protection
- Windproof by construction for maximum warmth when out in the elements
- Insulated centre front storm flap, with a wrap over brushed tricot chin guard, in addition to a down filled drawcord collar combine to keep out the drafts and keep your chin warm against the harsh winter wind
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Centre-front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with CG logo zipper pull
- Integrated hood is constructed at the neckline for changeability and added comfort
- Fleece lined stretch cuffs to keep out the cold
- Internal stretch mesh pocket and two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls to store car keys, MP3 players or any other small items you want kept secure
- Slim Insulated Fit
- Shell Fabric: 36gsm, Lightweight Periderm 20D, 100% Nylon Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
- Lining Fabric: 52gsm, Intraderm 30D, 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
- Fill: 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Center Back Length: 31.5” / 80cm
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)