Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North, the Chilliwack Bomber™ provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jackets. Filled with 625-fill white duck down, Canada Goose gives the Chilliwack Bomber a Thermal Experience Index a 3 on a scale of 1-5, putting it in the "Fundamental" category of garments intended to operate at temperatures between -10 and -20 degrees C (14 to -4 degrees F).
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic look and great protection in high-wind conditions (ruff is not removable)
- Heavy-duty YKK 2-way zipper
- Double reinforced elbows
- Bomber (hip) length for exceptional mobility
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Two high fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- One interior drop-in pocket
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining secured with Velcro straps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Center back length: 27.25" / 69.22 cm
The Outdoor Gear Exchange/Gearx.com is an authorized retailer of Canada Goose apparel.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)