Canada Goose takes pride in creating authentic gear to help real people living in extreme conditions battle the elements. Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Canada Goose Expedition Parka allows its wearers to withstand the most frigid temperatures. Not only is it durable and well insulated, with 625 fill power white duck down, but its iconic design also features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand-warming. When the wind really howls, the tunnel-shaped hood can be pulled tightly around the face, using an adjustable bracing wire, creating a sheltering pocket of air to keep the face warm. But don’t ask us how functional the Expedition Parka is…ask the scientists at McMurdo station. They’ve been living in their Expedition Parkas for more than 20 years!
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down.
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Keep the snow and cold wind out with:
- An elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming:
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full below snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pocket with zipper closure
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)