When the weather’s not cold enough for your Canada Goose Parka, but the breeze is still cool, you need the classic Freestyle Vest. Insulated with 625 fill power white duck down and cut longer in the back for more coverage, this versatile vest is the perfect solution for a crisp fall evening, a mild winter afternoon or that first morning of spring. Available in a range of colours, the Freestyle Vest has a wealth of pockets including two large and two small drop-in exterior pockets, one interior security pocket and two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets.
- Cut longer in the back for better protection from cold and wind.
- Storm flap over heavy duty zipper secured with embossed snaps helps to keep the cold wind out
- Two outside pockets , allow for convenient and safe storage options
- Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
- Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down.
The Outdoor Gear Exchange/Gearx.com is an authorized retailer of Canada Goose apparel.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating