The revolutionary HyBridge line with Thermal Mapping Technology™ leverages our expertise in insulation. We place premium Canadian Hutterite white duck down shields over gender-specific body areas to create warmth while still ensuring outstanding flexibility and performance. It’s a design strategy that will set a whole new standard in the outwear industry. Because the down shields are customized to insulate exactly where you need it most, the HyBridge Jacket will instantly become your go-to choice for active living, whether you’re skiing, hiking, or taking a brisk walk on a cool day.
Shell: Softshell Shell – 400gsm, 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Polartec® Power Shield® O² with wicking properties and treated with a DWR finish. Lightweight Shell – 36gsm, Lightweight 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Storm flap behind heavy duty front zipper to protect you from the wind
- Softshell shell incorporates Polartec® Power Shield® O2 fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water resistant finish
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zipper offer a place to store your belongings
- 3M™ Reflective tape around sleeve cuffs for increased visibility
- Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
- Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind
- Elbow articulation for greater movement
- Grab strap at the centre back
- Internal stretchable pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player
- Recessed stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)