Building on last year’s newly introduced Thermal Mapping™ concept, this lighter more fitted version of the Hybridge Jacket incorporates Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric along the sides of the body, as well as a premium 800 fill power Hutterite white goose down insulation. It’s perfect for the active man, due to its breathability and snug fit for maximum agility. Ideal for layering and fast packing, as it weighs just 0.5Lbs and its quilt-through design reduces pack size.
Softshell Shell: 26gsm, 100% Nylon Superderm 10D with cire and DWR finish.
Lightweight Shell: 223gsm, Polartec® Powerstretch, 53% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex
Lining: 52gsm, 100% recycled Polyester Intraderm 30D with cire and DWR finish.
800 fill power Hutterite white goose down
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- Quilt through design to reduce pack size
- Die-cut centre-front storm flap, with a wrap-over brushed tricot chin guard and finished with CG logo zipper tape
- Stretch Lycra cuffs with thumbholes for comfort and performance
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Outside hand pockets are secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Self packable into exterior left hand pocket for convenience
- Powerstretch inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Centre-front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with CG logo puller
- Superderm 10D outer fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through yet is still fully downproof and abrasion resistant
The Outdoor Gear Exchange/Gearx.com is an authorized retailer of Canada Goose apparel.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating