It is possible to be warm without adding unwanted bulk to your silhouette, as the Kensington Parka proves so beautifully. Long and slim-fitting, the Kensington is insulated with 625 fill power white duck down and features a two-way adjustable, fleece-lined down hood with a removable coyote fur ruff, making it equally appropriate for strolling a city street or hiking a snowy trail at the lake. The practical storm flap that covers the front zipper is made stylish with smart military buttons, while the waist is drawn in snugly with adjustable straps. Recessed rib knit cuffs keep your wrists cozy while your hands can snuggle into fleece-lined warming pockets. Popular around the globe, Canada Goose’s modern take on the women’s parka is the ultimate marriage of style and function.
- Canada Goose rates the Kensington Parka a 3 out of 5 on the Thermal Experience Index (TEI), optimized for use between -10 / -20o C (14 / -4o F)
- Long-thigh length provides maximum protection
- 2-way adjustable, down hood, with a removable fur ruff offer maximum versatility
- Fleece lined hood provides added warmth
- Elasticized nylon rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs provide a comfortable option for keeping out the cold
- Four sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Exterior adjustable straps at the waist gives you the option of a slimmer fit
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka as a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Two kick pleats on the back of the jacket secure with buttons and add versatility and mobility to this longer parka
- Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
- Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish.
- Fill: 625 fill power white duck down.
The Outdoor Gear Exchange/Gearx.com is an authorized retailer of Canada Goose apparel.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)