High altitude aviators used to have to worry about freezing while flying, luckily we don't have that problem, but here, far from the equator, it does get mighty cold in the winter. Wrapping a sheep around your head is just what the doctor ordered to keep you toasty at your next winter pond hockey championship.
Shell- 190gsm, Arctic- Tech; 85% Polyester/ 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
Lining- 100% Polyester plain weave
Fur- Ironed sheepskin shearling
- Internal reflective tape at seams
- Water- resistant Arctic- Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather- resistance
- Adjustable leather chinstrap with metal buckle that can be used to raise the earflaps
- Secondary earflaps for extended comfort and weather protection
- Front shearling section can be dropped for further protection via a set of ring snaps
- Canada Goose disc at left-side and Canada Goose at centre-back
The Outdoor Gear Exchange/Gearx.com is an authorized retailer of Canada Goose apparel.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $38.95