The Granite Falls tents by Cedar Ridge are the second-most affordable series of tents that GearX carries, after the Rimrock Series by the same company. The Granite Falls tents share the same body as the Rimrock tents, and then add a full-coverage rainfly with a vestible outside the door, whereas the Rimrock tents have a partial-coverage fly with no vestibule. Both series of tents are made in recognition of the fact that for many people, "camping" starts with tents in the backyard and kids attending sleep-overs at their friends house, and you don't really need outfitter-grade gear for those purposes. You need an affordable, functional tent to get started with, and that's what the Granite Falls series was made to be.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly gives best weather protection
- PE Tub Style Floor
- Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
- Full Coverage Weatherproof Fly
- Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft, 8
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 37 sq. ft. Floor Dimensions 5' X 7'6" Peak Height 4 '4" Number of Poles 2 Pole Material 8.5 mm Fiberglass Packaged Weight 7 lbs. 12 oz. Packed Size 5.75" X 27" Collection Camping
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Perfect for Car Camping
I had bought this for a fourth of July camping trip. It was super easy to set up and the rain cover kept us dry when it rained. Overall super happy with my purchase!
Write Your Own Review