Originally invented by rafting guides in search of a better sandal Chacos have accrued a cult following in the outdoor world for their versatility, comfort and functionality. The Z2 sandal is based off of the legendary design of the Z1, but with the addition of a toe strap for added stability and control in the forefoot. Featuring Chaco's APMA certified, contoured, LUVSEAT™ footbed, as well as an Unaweep outsole constructed from Vibram® TC-1 rubber with deep lugs for traction on loose, variable terrain; the Z2 Unaweep is a performance all purpose sandal for use on land or in water. The toe strap design and Custom Adjust’em™ straps provide secure comfort for any kind of adventure.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper, with toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Durable LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed with slip resistant classic diamond pattern design
- Non-marking Unaweep outsole with Vibram® TC-1 rubber and 4.5mm lugs for maximum traction and durability on land and water
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Popular for a reason
I initially got these for my job as a summer camp counselor in Maine, and I have never regretted that decision. They are the amphibians of footwear - good on sea and on land. I like the "toe loop" version because it gives a little more stability when I hike with them. Don't be afraid of the initial adjustment process - it's a little confusing, but then they fit perfectly and you don't have to do it more than once.
Best Sandal Out There
Love, love love this sandal. I pretty much wear it all summer long. Great foot bed, even with my flat feet. I wore out a pair after years of use and I warrantied them, no questions asked. Good quality and great company to deal with.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)