Originally invented by rafting guides in search of a better sandal Chacos have accrued a cult following in the outdoor world for their versatility, comfort and functionality. The Z2 sandal is based off of the legendary design of the Z1, but with the addition of a toe strap for added stability and control in the forefoot. Featuring Chaco's APMA certified, contoured, LUVSEAT™ footbed, as well as their Yampa outsole made of Vibram® TC-1 rubber, with 3mm lugs for grip on wet surfaces; the Z2 Yampa is a great sandal for watersports. The toe strap design and Custom Adjust’em™ straps provide secure comfort for any kind of adventure.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper, with toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- LUVSEAT™ footbed
- Vibram® TC-1 rubber
- 2-3 mm water ready surface contact lugs
- High friction and all purpose tread design
- Non-marking sole
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Love my Chacos!
I love the Chaco Z2 so much that I bought two pairs and wear them through the spring, summer, and fall. I really like that added bit of security from the toe loop vs. the Z1. The straps are easy to adjust for a perfect fit. I like to wear them paddling, on light hikes, or just walking around on warm days. I usually wear a mens 9.5 shoe size and the size 9 Chaco fits me just fine.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)