Originally invented by rafting guides in search of a better sandal Chacos have accrued a cult following in the outdoor world for their versatility, comfort and functionality. The Z2 sandal is based off of the legendary design of the Z1, but with the addition of a toe strap for added stability and control in the forefoot. Featuring Chaco's APMA certified, contoured, LUVSEAT™ footbed, as well as their Yampa outsole made of Vibram® TC-1 rubber, with 3mm lugs for grip on wet surfaces; the Z2 Yampa is a great sandal for watersports. The toe strap design and Custom Adjust’em™ straps provide secure comfort for any kind of adventure.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper, with toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- LUVSEAT™ footbed
- Vibram® TC-1 rubber
- 2-3 mm water ready surface contact lugs
- High friction and all purpose tread design
- Non-marking sole
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Best sandal you will ever own!
Over the past 8 years, I have had 2 pairs of these and just love them. The extra toe strap keeps your foot in place and the straps are very adjustable. You can hike, kayak or just use them as an everyday sandal.
Write Your Own Review