Originally invented by rafting guides in search of a better sandal Chacos have accrued a cult following in the outdoor world for their versatility, comfort and functionality.The ZX2 model is based off of the Z2 design, which includes a toe strap, but with dual webbing straps on the forefoot. Featuring Chaco's APMA certified, contoured, LUVSEAT™ footbed, as well as their Yampa outsole made of Vibram® TC-1 rubber, with 3mm lugs for grip on wet surfaces; the ZX2 Yampa is a great sandal for watersports. The toe strap design and double Custom Adjust’em™ straps provide secure comfort for any kind of adventure.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper double straps, with toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Durable, women's specific LUVSEAT™ polyurethane footbed with slip resistant classic diamond pattern design
- Non-marking Yampa outsole with Vibram®TC-1 rubber and 3mm lugs
- Lightweight outsole for versatility
- Additional Information