Comfort is critical when you're headed out for a long day on the trail, so we've infused this lightweight nylon pant with a little bit of stretch and gusset detail to facilitate a perfect fit excellent mobility. Our highest level of UPF coverage keeps you safe from UV rays when protection is paramount while zip-off legs provide instant relief if the afternoon heat sets in and you need to cool off quickly.
- Fabric: 96% nylon/4% elastane Trail stretch
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency
- Active gusset fit
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Zip off legs convert to 10 in. shorts
- Sizing plus tighter than hipster jeans plus funky pockets = bummer Review by Thatguyfromafrica
Additionally since they are small they hug your body more than a pair of hipster jeans. Add to all this that the pockets are slash cut. If you put anything in it at all the openings poof out. You can see this a bit in the photo. This causes you to look like your pants have wings. If that's your thing great. If not, another pair.
Two way stretch...? Maybe but if they stretch at all they stretch in ways that the human body can't move in, and or defy physics in the process.
Skip these for sure. (Posted on 1/6/2013)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $62.99