In cross country skiing as in life, success is built on details. Small things, like ergonomic and functional gloves, could make all the difference. Craft's cross country gloves have been developed in collaboration with professional cross country skiers and are designed to optimize performance. Featuring functional fabrics and an ergonomic shape, the gloves offer excellent temperature management, protection, warmth, comfort and a perfect fit. The PXC glove is a lightweight glove for race-day use, with great grip and sensitivity.
Feature list from Craft
- Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top
- Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts
- Adjuster around the wrist
- Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit
- Ergonomically placed seams
- Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission
- Sublimated prints
CRAFT is a highly respected Swedish company that produces apparel for high-output athletic activities. Based in Boras, an old textile town in the south of Sweden, CRAFT was founded in 1977 to produce an innovative moisture-wicking polyester baselayer invented by its founder, Anders Bengtsson. To this day, CRAFT remains one of the best-known producers of athletic baselayers and underwear, as well as a full line of other high-output apparel.
- Additional Information