Crescent Moon was the first snowshoe manufacturer (1997) to design a women’s specific model and series of shoes to accommodate the differences of a woman’s stride. The Gold 13 features a frame which has been bent with a very steep nose and tapered tail. Because of this unique teardrop shape, with each step, the shoes will clear away from themselves within the distance of your own natural stride without forcing you to adapt a new walking style, like other shapes do. The Gold 13’s are exceptionally responsive, lightweight, and comfortable on any trail.
- 3.95 lbs/pair Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165 lbs on trails and rolling hills
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons including a toe claw for climbing
- Sapphire Blue and Transparent Teal frame colors
- Women’s Trail Snowshoes
- Additional Information