The Gold 15, built for women and their gear weighing up to 200lbs, is uniquely designed for backcountry conditions. The tapered tail and steep nose design allows for a natural stride but with a surface area that supports you on or off the trail. Crescent Moon has increased the durometer, or stiffness of the polymer used and the result is an enhanced SPL binding system which in combination with the under-foot stabilizer provides even greater control and maneuverability. Like all the Crescent Moon snowshoes, the teardrop shape is a more athletic design than any other brand available and will provide you with a better snowshoe experience because of it.
- 4.2 lbs/pair Recommended for women snowshoers up to 200 lbs
- 9.5 x 29 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons
- Spectacular Sapphire frame color
- Women’s Backcountry Snowshoes
- Additional Information