Even though Crescent Moon won the 'Winter Gear of the Year' award for the Gold 12 (Trail Runner Magazine), they decided to make further changes in our pursuit of a better racing/running snowshoe. The standard Gold 12 race snowshoe comes with the best and most secure binding available - It has become the Gold standard! The Gold 12 is an athletic, responsive design with a comfortable and easy to use CM race binding which accommodates your favorite running shoe and compliments your natural stride. It's a winning combination, you and the Gold 12. To keep your feet warm and dry, consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort.
- 3.1 lbs/pair Recommended for anyone running or training
- 8.5 x 24.5 in., tapered teardrop shape
- lightweight race binding, fits up to size 14 with spring loaded cam buckles
- 3 aluminum claw system featuring the intuitive toe claw design
- Candy Red & Screamin’ Yellow frame colors
- Additional Information