The Silver series of shoes was introduced to provide all the advantages of the teardrop shaped frame unique to Crescent Moon with components that make it lower in price than the Gold series of shoes. The lightweight Silver 9 is designed for mountain and trail hiking and snowshoers who want an athletic performance from their equipment at a great value. It is a versatile trail shoe and recommended for snowshoers who weight up to 195lbs.
It features a cam-locking buckle binding system made of waterproof materials that will not come loose, even in very wet conditions and a heel tightening strap which adjusts with a simple pull. The Silver 9 is an excellent all-around shoe featuring a 3 claw aluminum traction system and a polished aluminum, TIG welded frame. The binding will accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes up to size 11.
Terrific introductory snowshoes for mountain trails, parks, or right out your own backyard.
- 3.6 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs in all conditions
- 9 x 27, teardrop shaped frame for greater maneuverability than traditional shapes
- Cam locking buckle binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 aluminum crampon system featuring the intuitive “toe” claw design
- Polished aluminum, welded frame
- Trail Hiking Snowshoes for Men
- Additional Information