The rotomolded version of the Kestrel 120 provides the same quality and performance as the composite model, but at an incredibly affordable price. Featuring a recreational sized cockpit and the Revolution Seating System, the Kestrel 120 roto is a favorite because of its ultra tough construction and confidence building stability.
- Swede Form: Widest behind the cockpit, Swede form has a cleaner, longer, and more slender entry, giving efficient touring speeds and maneuverability. In shorter lengths these kayaks are very responsive. Longer kayaks with this feature have amazing acceleration and track well. Because of the narrow bow they may punch through a steep wave, rather than ride over it.
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles.
- Recreational Cockpit: The Kestrel's feature recreational cockpits that are long enough that you can simply get in and sit down. They are un-restrictive and many new paddlers appreciate their roominess and versatility.
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability.
- Revolution Seating System
- Dimension Adjustable Seat Back
- Roto Foot Brace
- Paddle Park
- Flip Lock Hatch Covers
- Kestrel Roto Colors
Weight 47 Lbs Overall Length 12' 0" (365.76cm) Overall Width 25.00" (63.5cm) Overall Depth 13.00" (33.02cm) Cockpit Length 37.00" (93.98cm) Cockpit Width 17.50" (44.45cm) Stern Hatch Length 16.50" (41.91cm) Stern Hatch Width 11.00" (27.94cm) Stern Hatch Volume 14.00Gal. (52.92L)
- Additional Information