Get a great workout without working out your wallet. The wind resistance unit on the CycleOps Wind Trainer provides a frictionless ride. Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Vortex blade design generates progressive resistance.
- Die cast zinc blades double as a heavy flywheel for fluid starts and stops.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Our least quiet trainer, the Wind's noise level at 20 mph is 84-86 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Additional Information