The Aspect 90 is a conventional all-mountain performance boot combining outstanding skiing response and control with easy hiking/skiing functionality. Developed for intermediate to advanced all mountain skiers, the Aspect 90 features the same 3 Piece architecture and adjustment personalization features found in the Aspect 100, but it is constructed with DB HyLite, Dalbello's exclusive, high tech, lighterweight plastic shell polymer. Featuring TRUFIT Sport heat moldable innerboots for all day comfort and warmth.
- 3-Piece Cabrio Design gives skiers the optimal combination of support, stability, balanced stance, powerful edging control, and dynamic response.
- Centered "Rocker" stance designed to take advantage of modern skis
- 4 pre-formed “contours” in the bootshell provide additional space for protruding ankle bones, navicular bones, and metatarsal bones.
- Ski/walk mode control
- X-tra Grip rubber toe and heel
- Replaceable toe and heel protectors
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles
- Comfort Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns on select models
- Pre-shaped 3D Toe Box
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Intermediate Flex Rating Medium Last Width (mm) 103 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
Flex Index: 90
Last Width: 103mm