One of the most popular women's performance ski boot models on the market. The Chakra is expressly engineered for athletic women skiers who ski a wide variety of terrain and snow surfaces. Dalbello's revolutionary Cabrio Design 3 Piece architecture holds the foot securely and delivers precise control with smooth flex. Lady specific fit, cuff height, and boot flex adjusted for lighter weight skiers. Extraordinarly warm & comfortable "faux fur" lined TRUFIT Peformer custom fit innerboots with Thinsulate® insulation and special women’s-only appointments. The Chakra will take you where you want to go all around any mountain.
- Today’s modern rockered skis and lateral skiing technique require a much more upright and neutral (flatter) stance. Rocker Stance allows skiers of all stripes to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Easy turn initiation with no slide, feel the ski length, maintain edge pressure for better control.
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The Low Hinge Cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion.
- Kinetic Response Tongue: Highly resilient polyamide (nylon), flex ribbed tongue design stays in total contact with the leg throughout flex for improved responsiveness and control. Interchangeable design.
- Bi-Injected Cuff: Two different density materials fused into one structure to combine power (hard) with comfort and a convenient entry (soft).
- Adjustable Flex: Krypton models feature multiple adjustments for fit and performance personalization: forward flex control, forward inclination adjustment, shaft alignment (canting), and shock absorption.
- Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the boot shell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Medium Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
- Unique fitting lasts for women’s feet :
- Tapered Rearfoot
- Roomy Forefoot
- Higher Instep
- Replaceable toe and heel
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Advanced Flex Rating Stiff Last Width (mm) 98 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
Flex Index: 95
Last Width: 98mm
- Product Videos
Dalbello Ski Boots Preview Women Collection