The Krypton Fusion is built for advanced to expert skiers who demand uncompromising performance and fit. Featuring highly versatile adjustability with smooth and progressive forward flex dynamics and Dalbello’s Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance. The Krypton Fusion is slightly more forgiving in fit and function than the Krypton Pro. TRUFIT Performer Custom Liners are incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and provide exceptional warmth and shock absorption.
- Krypton models for men & women feature multiple adjustments for fit and performance personalization: forward flex control, forward inclination adjustment, shaft alignment (canting), and shock absorption.
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The Low Hinging Cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion.
- Today’s modern rockered skis and lateral skiing technique require a much more upright and neutral (flatter) stance.
Rocker Stance allows skiers of all stripes to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Easy turn initiation with no slide, feel the ski length, maintain edge pressure for better control.
- Kinetic Response Tongue: Highly resilient polyamide (nylon), flex ribbed tongue design stays in total contact with the leg throughout flex for improved responsiveness and control. Interchangeable design.
- Bi-Injected Cuff: Two different density materials fused into one structure to combine power (hard) with comfort and a convenient entry (soft).
- Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the boot shell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Twin Canting
- Replaceable toe and heel
- Medium Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Advanced Flex Rating Stiff Last Width (mm) 98 Boot Specs
Flex Index: 120
Last Width: 98mm
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Love this boot!
I purchased the Dalbello KR2 Fusion to replace a pair of Lange race boots that never fit my feet comfortably. I was pleasantly surprised at how precisely the KR2 Fusion fit, yet how comfortable it was at the same time. Even at 98 mm, the toe box feels snug, yet not painful. At a 120 flex, this boot performs equal to or better than my previous boot and provides powerful turn initiation and control, while the tongue design is forgiving in rough terrain. I love the flex and forward lean customization options as well.
Write Your Own Review