The Mantis 85 is for athletic and ambitious all mountain women skiers who take their ski boot performance seriously. Powerful and precise with exceptional comfort and foothold; unique “Fit For Women” features and Center Balance Rocker stance geometry. Ski with more control and greater comfort than you ever thought possible.
- Unique Women's Last: Inspired by Dalbello's Scorpion fit, the NEW 100 mm men’s Viper last & 99 mm women’s Mantis last are engineered for close, sensitive anatomical fit and foothold with enduring comfort.
- Today’s modern rockered skis and lateral skiing technique require a much more upright and neutral (flatter) stance.
Rocker Stance allows skiers of all stripes to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Easy turn initiation with no slide, feel the ski length, maintain edge pressure for better control.
- Adjustable Canting: Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Outside Hinge Cant Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Medium Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
- Unique fitting lasts for women’s feet :
- Tapered Rearfoot
- Roomy Forefoot
- Higher Instep
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Intermediate Flex Rating Medium Last Width (mm) 99 Boot Specs
Flex Index: Flex 85
Last Width: 99 mm