The ALL NEW Panterra 130 I.D. is geared for expert level skiers. The Panterra 130 design incorporates many of the structural and performance features of the popular Krypton construction and adds a sturdy and precise Ski/Hike cuff lock for supreme versatility.
- Sizes: 25.0 - 30.0
- Flex: 130
- Last: Adjustuble via the Variable Volume Fit Buckle System to be 100 to 102mm.
- A hi-grip rubber midsole and replaceable toe and heel are offered on the 130 to provide extra traction and durability when hiking.
- Dalbello’s 3 Piece Cabrio design provides responsive and consistent flex with tenacious lateral and rearward power.
- Contour 4 Fit Technology allows for a close anatomic fit while accommodating the typical hot-spots many skiers encounter while the VFF Fit System enables quick and precise forefoot width to be adjusted via the toe buckle.
- Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance allows skiers to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort.
- Available with ID Thermo "MAX" Custom Fit Liners (medium density) that are incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and provide exceptional warmth and shock absorption.
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Very Stiff Last Width (mm) 100, 101, 102 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
- Mondo Sizes: 25.0 - 30.0
- Flex: 130
- Last: 100-102mm