The VIPER 100 is the top selling model in the Viper series. Built for all mountain versatility and featuring center balance "ROCKER STANCE" for optimized performance compatibility with modern, rocker and early-rise ski designs. Ideal for for performance oriented skiers seeking a comfortal relaxed fit with easy handling and firm foothold. TRUFIT Sport custom fit innerboots are highly cushioned, comfortable, and all day warm.
- 3D Power Frame Architecture precisely matches the requirements of the different parts of the shell with the density of materials used to make them
- Center Balanced Stance: Foot angle, cant angle, and cuff inclination engineered into the shell and cuff position skiers in a balanced and centered stance for optimum dynamic performance compatibility with contemporary rockered and early rise ski designs and shapes.
- Adjustable Canting: Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Outside Hinge Cant Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position
- Adjustable Cuff Spoiler: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Comfort Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
- Replaceable toe and heel
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckleS
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Intermediate Flex Rating Medium Last Width (mm) 100 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
Flex Index: 100
Last Width: 100mm