Remember when french fries were actually made with real potatoes and socks were built to last? The Hojo is a real sock for real skiers and riders looking for Light quality and performance. Its Over-The-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional Information
Material Wool Collection New Arrivals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $19.00
Price From: $22.00