Skiers and riders require a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps, or flat jersey construction to meet the demands of the high-performance, shell-fit customer. We ski and ride in Merino wool; it insulates and doesn't itch. Darn Tough's fine gauge Merino wool moves moisture off your skin keeping your feet dry and warm. High density knitting provides cushioning for your feet and padding for your shins. All without unnecessary bulk. Bottom line: if your boots fit better and your feet are warm, at the end of the day, you're still on the hill. These Over-the-Calf Padded Ultra Light Ski Socks feature a padded shin and thin, race-fit foot section for a high-performance feel.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Padded Light: A lightweight sock with specialized padding exactly, and only, where it's needed. Skiers and riders know what we’re talkin’ about.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
60% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing, Ski/Snowboard Socks, Snowboarding Material Wool Properties Quick Drying, Wicking, Anti-Stink Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)