Whenever the summer sun starts to heat up the Burlington area, sales of the ACT Lite 65+10 heat up along with it. This highly functional and reasonably affordable trekking backpack is an ideal companion for multi-day adventures on a budget, and its Vari-Quick adjustable shoulder harness makes it a good choice for younger people who still have some growing to do. It's relatively light in weight for its size, tipping the scales at less than 4 pounds, and its layout couldn't be simpler: a traditional top-loading design with bottom-compartment access and a large stretch front pocket for stuffing extra layers and trail snacks.
- Adjustable VariQuick Shoulder Harness
- Bottom Compartment Access with Internal Zip Divider
- Large Front Stretch Stuff-it Pocket
- Hollow-core Aluminum "X" Stays
- Ice Axe Loops
- Hydration Compatible
- Top and Bottom Lid Pockets
- Stretch-woven Side Pockets
- Hip Belt Pocket
- Carrying Capacity = 45 lbs.
- Volume: 3950-4550 cubic inches (65-75L)
- Torso length: 15-21 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 31.5 x 14 x 12.5
- Back System: Aircontact Lite
- Materials: Ripstop 210 / Duratex Lite
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)