The favourites for ambitious hikers who like to travel light yet do not compromise on carry comfort and durability! The 32 litre backpack weighs just over 1 kilogram (1.1 Kg)! Whilst loosing weight they have lost none of the typical Deuter attributes: all-round ventilation, a good ergonomic fit, durability and robustness. This has been possible thanks to the new Aircomfort FlexLite System with its flexible twin-frame construction and effective 3-sided ventilation. Lightweight materials, hip fins with ventilation slits, clever features and clean design make these the perfect partners for 1-2 day tours.
- Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite System
- roomy stretch front pocket for jacket, climbing harness or the like
- front opening
- anatomically formed, perforated shoulder straps
- lid compartment
- ice axe and trekking pole loops
- two stretch side pockets
- SOS label
- hydration system compatible.
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2012 Usage Hiking Properties No