DMM wanted to provide more racking options in their active protection range, so they combined some of the favorite features from two of their existing cams: the tried and trusted 13.75°, single axle head unit of the 4CU, with the justifiably popular stem assembly of the Dragon with its patented thumb press and extendable sling design. The result is the Demon Cam, a lightweight, versatile, and functional device that caters for climbers who prefer single stem ergonomics, for those who are used to DMM's traditional sizing system, and for those who want to double up their cam racks to offer even more placement options. The Demon's range covers placements from 13mm to 100mm in nine color coded sizes. The colors follow the same sequence as the 4CU, but the cam lobe color is the opposite of the Dragon for easy identification.
- A lightweight single axle, single stem cam
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- Cam stops for 10kN in passive position
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification
- Additional Information