An innovative specialty carabiner with an integral pulley for minimizing rope drag. An excellent component for hauling, utility, and rescue systems. Its fully certified as both a biner and a pulley. The biner is made with DMM's I-beam technology, allowing the body of the biner to handle the stresses of a pulley while remaining light enough for general use.
- Made of hot forged, anodized aluminum.
- Use as rope bearing biner only.
- Pulley rotates with loads up to 11kN before any deformation occurs. Should the pulley deform, the biner still retains its rated strength.
- Strength with closed gate is 24kn, open gate 9kN, if cross-loaded 7kN.
- Gate opening is 1.6cm.
- Rope bearing surface width is 10mm.
- Weight: 64g
- Additional Information
Collection Spring Climbing Sale
You may also be interested in the following product(s)