Powder in the morning, crud in the afternoon, and carving groomed arcs back down for après. The Yvette 112RP combines the loose and early planing feel of a fully rockered ski with aggressive sidecut and slight camber underfoot. Borrowing from the basic geometry of the award-winning Wailer 112RP, the Yvette 112RP is the most versatile women's ski ever built.
- Pure Prepreg Carbon Laminates and Nanotech Resins
- A specially designed Aspen core that mates with the carbon build
- The fastest and hardest Austrian World Cup race bases
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- The finest ISO Polyamide tops and burly UHMW sidewalls.
- Made in the U.S.A at the DPS Factory in Utah
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 112 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip Terrain Sidecountry Ski Dimensions
Sizes: 168cm / 178cm
Turning Radius: 15-18m
Tip Rocker Length: 480 mm
Tail Rocker Length: 400 mm
Running Length: 1490 mm
1700 grams per ski