The Dynafit Beast 14 is no ordinary binding. It is, no pun intended, a whole different animal: the lightest DIN-14 binding in the world. Designed for no-compromise, hard-charging, big-mountain action, it can drive any ski/boot combination out there. Outdoor Gear Exchange is proud to be one of the few shops certified by Dynafit to install these exotic bindings, and we are excited that we are now also able to ship un-mounted Beast bindings to you for installation on your existing skis.
- Perfectly complemented release mechanisms for toe and heel units
- Rotating toe piece for ideally combating premature relsease caused by sudden impacts (patent pending)
- New, revolutionary designand setup for rear pivot points enable extra vertical movement, thus increasing the release path from 4mm to 10mm (patent pending)
- This design allows increased energy absorption through greater elasticity when performing dynamic actions (e.g., jumps) (patent pending)
- Binding entry force is low no matter the DIN setting, providing convenient entry in deep snow
- Ultra-low binding height ensures boot is in close contact with the ski
- Low forward-lean angle between toe and heel provides an extremely stable and smooth ride
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absoption even at DIN 14 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot
- Outstanding torsional rigidity with 4 attachment points to the boot (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate designed for broad-shovel skis with a minimum waist width of 80mm
- No lifted weight during ascents thanks to the frameless construction.
- Maximum striding efficency thanks to the traditional Dynafit pivot point.
- Weight: 795 g
- Brake widths: 105mm, 120mm, 135mm
- DIN range: 5-14
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
worth the price tag
After touring on everything from Dukes to Radical ST's I was curious how the Beast would compare. A low ramp height and solid connection with the boot make this the best tech binding I have skied! This is one of 2 tech bindings that have passed the rigorous tests to be labeled DIN certified (also beast 16 and Marker Read More...
worth the price tagAfter touring on everything from Dukes to Radical ST's I was curious how the Beast would compare. A low ramp height and solid connection with the boot make this the best tech binding I have skied! This is one of 2 tech bindings that have passed the rigorous tests to be labeled DIN certified (also beast 16 and Marker kingpin), and it is truly a dream come true. No longer do I have to ski light on my feet with a traditional tech binding (to prevent pre-release) or lug a heavy framed binding (to ski confidently). The Beast 14 is light, strong, and skis like my favorite alpine binding. If you're looking for the best of both worlds (light and sturdy) look no further than the Beast!
Write Your Own Review