Finally, hard-charging all-around female skiers can get the perfect boot with a true womens specific design.
Specific fit, flex and style make the Gaia the best choice on the market. It features the same performances of the ZZeus and is delivered with a specifically engineered and preshaped thermoformable TF-X liner that perfectly fits a woman’s foot. Designed for all women Free Ride Tourers looking for the world’s best balance of downhill performance and uphill touring comfort, and compatibility with all alpine style bindings.
- Shell/ Cuff: PU
- Buckles: 4 Magnesium + Power Strap
- Cuff Rotation: 30°
- Sole: DynaGrip / ISO Alpine
- Heel Booster: Pebax®
- Forward Lean: 15, 21° + release for walking
- Weight: Touring Mode: 1800 g, Alpine Mode: 1710 g (size 25.5)
- Sizes: 22.5-27.5 + 1/2 sizes
- Binding: Dynafit Quick Step-in / ISO Touring / ISO Alpine
- Additional Information
Year No Boot Specs N/A Nordic Boot Type N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great high end AT boot
- This was my first year in these boots and I love them. They are pretty light like most AT boots, but are probably some of the stiffest, which is exactly what I wanted. I used them for a combo of back country and lift service and they are the perfect boot for both. They're fairly narrow, but they do heat mold to your feet. Overall, a great advanced women's boot