The Grand Tetons are the second-biggest skis in the Dynafit line, making them a good choice for powder hounds and descent-oriented ski mountaineers. The long 'rocker' shovel and massive sidewall design make the Grand Teton great fun to ski on, and not just in powder. The unique and revolutionary bamboo-beech core helps them achieve a sensationally low weight with unbelievable harmony in each curve. The carbon casing optimises elastic recovery - in steep, icy terrain, this provides the necessary safety margin.
- Paulownia-Ride Core: Lightweight wooden core with raised bamboo and beech stringers, which provides outstanding vibration damping and real torsional strength, particularly on wide skis.
- Dual Radius: The combination of a long front radius and short rear radius gives you ultra-steady handling going into and coming out of curves. The ski therefore needs less effort for wide turns while easily negotiating tight ones. The short radius of the ski tail enables highly precise speed control on steep, icy terrain.
- Carbon Speed Stringer: Achieving an optimized weight-performance ratio without using carbon is almost unthinkable. The Dynafit lightweight construction systems are designed to enable you to increase the torsional rigidity of our boot-binding systems at any time, to allow more athletic handling and turn up the speed for tour descents. That's why Dynafit sees the use of carbon stringers at the tip as a natural progression. This optimizes the ski's vibration damping capability and ability to regain its original position without having to sacrifice any of the ski's forgiving and friendly handling or its wide application range.
- Full Side Wall: Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski power transfer at the edge is optimized thanks to this design.
- Scoop Rocker: The evenly increasing radius up to the ski tip allows a really smooth and steady exit when impacted from the front. On crusty or corn snow alike the Scoop Rocker acts as a bumper, delivering a smooth ride every time.
Weight Per Pair
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 105 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip Terrain Backcountry
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Good to go.
Write Your Own Review