It's mud season here in Vermont's Champlain Valley (aka the "banana belt") but there's still plenty of snow up high! That means it's time to start selling our 2012/13 fleet of demo skis.
Here we have a pair of Dynafit Huascaran 186cm skis mounted up with Dynafit TLT Radical ST bindings - a $1,399 value. True to its name, the Dynafit team rode the Huascarans straight down from the 22,205' peak of Huascaran itself, amid razor-sharp ridges, great powder, cold temperatures, breakneck slopes and rugged glaciers. It's a ski that can be aggressive in a big-mountain setting, while still remaining comparitively light as a feather, as all Dynafit skis are. The Huascaran's micro sidewalls offer maximum grip on every turn, while its long, progressive tip and flat tail deliver maximum float and a smooth ride in soft snow. Our ski manager rates the condition of this particular pair as a 9 out of 10.
- Tail rocker - gently increasing radius along the tail allows good control at high speed, even on steep, icy terrain
- Triple radius - the comparitively short radius of 20 m at the binding, designed especially for extra-wide skis, allows excellent edge grip on steep ice.
- Micro sidewall - Dynafit has reduced weight by using less material in the sidewalls, but not as the expense of strength. These sidewalls are laid up in deeper horizontal layers, making them 1.5 times stronger and more impact-resistant than conventional sidewalls.
- Scoop rocker - the evenly increasing radius up to the ski tip allows smooth and steady ride on crusty or corn snow.
- Speed Step climbing bar
- Side Towers for quick binding entry and greater side impact resistance
- Optimized Locking Lever
- Adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm
- Stopper with gliding plate for excellent side release
- New Torx screws
- Jig/template optimized at the toe (just 4 screws instead of 5)
- Additional 6 mm plate at the front
- Additional Information
Series : Freeride Touring
133-110-122 (167 cm)
134-112-123 (177 cm)
135-114-124 (186 cm)
136-115-125 (196 cm)
1690g (167 cm)
1780g (177 cm)
1850g (186 cm)
1940g (196 cm)
35/20/30m (167 cm)
25/20/30m (177 cm)
35/20/30m (186 cm)
35/20/30m (196 cm)