Following on the heels of the revolutionary TLT 5 boot, the ONE PX brings the same innovations to a wider range of customers, in greater comfort. It features the same tremendous mobility as the TLT series, but it is wider, warmer, stiffer (in ski mode) and more adjustable thanks to its 3-buckle design. Notable features include a cuff with the widest and smoothest articulation possible in the ski touring category; a new articulated cuff buckle system; a short, rockered sole for easy walking; and a 3mm polyethylene layer for extra insulation.
- ULTRA-LOCK SYSTEM : The new articulated cuff buckle which reduces lateral snag compared to the previous version, , easing the transition from SKI to WALK mode and vice-versa.
- DRIVING SPOILER: The patent-pending rear spoiler slides into the cuff, allowing the widest and smoothest cuff rotation possible. Once the Ultra-Lock system is closed, it becomes locked with the cuff, building a super-stiff downhill structure. It also alleviates friction between cuff and the inner liner, helping to retain your heel in place for better walk-ability and no blisters. The new metal spoiler insert allows the user to adjust forward lean by simply removing or reassembling two fastening Torx screws.
- SWITCH POWER STRAP: The Vulcan's power strap can be removed from the rear cuff attachment and fixed to the downhill booster tongue. The advantages of this system are clear: the tongues cannot be lost because they are linked together, and a velcro band doesn't limit comfort and range of motion while walking.
- INTERNAL CUFF STOPPERS: Two additional stoppers (patented) add to the cuff structure. These two removable inserts can be adjusted according to user preference (the second comes in the box).
- CENTRAL 45o BUCKLE SYSTEM: For this new line Dynafit developed a new innovative central buckle which is anchored exactly on the shell pivot points. It offers maximum heel retention on the uphill and downhill. Once tightened, it keeps the cuff and shell compressed and makes the full structure stiffer.
- BUCKLE CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM: Cuff and central buckle catches are developed with a unique retention system which prevents any kind of un-wanted release. It also makes unneccessary any kind of tensioning tuning on the summit for the downhill mode if set correctly at the start of the tour.
- INSULATION: A 3mm polyurethane layer provides adequate insulation.
- FLEX TONGUE DESIGN: The unique shell construction is complered with a soft flex tongue which keeps the snow out and doesn't interfere with the cuff rotation. Fixation on the shell with rivets also improves its torsional rigidity.
- QUICK STEP-IN INSERTS: The pantented Quick-Step-In inserts provide 70% easier step-in to Dynafit bindings.
- DYNAFIT ALPINE SOLE: A new Dynafit-exclusive sole developed with the most durable and stickier rubber compounds, with a lug design inspired by sister company Salewa's PRO Mountaineering line.
- Additional Information
Weight (g): 1490 (27,5)
Buckle: Ultra-Lock System
Forward lean: 15° - 18° & Walkmode
Cuff rotation: 60°
Sole: Dynafit Pro
You may also be interested in the following product(s)