The TLT 6 is the latest generation of Dynafit's TLT (Tour Lite Tech) concept. These boots set the standard for lightness, performance, and agility. With the TLT 6, you can easily cover long distances in the tour mode and then navigate technical descents in ski mode. When it comes to ski expeditions on the highest mountains in the world, the TLT 6 excels - climbing ice, mixed, and rock with ease. No other AT boot in the world provides such a wide range of use. The TLT 6 is now warmer (thanks to additional insulation and a new liner), easier to use (thanks to a softer optional tongue and a micro-adjustable instep buckle) and more comfortable (thanks to a new last).
The TLT 6 Mountain is targeted at fast ski mountaineers, winter climbers, and ski expeditions. If you climb in your ski boots, these are for you. More powerful in ski mode than the TLT 5 due to the surrounding last and a stiffer tongue, the Mountain is also more reliable thanks to its use of abrasion-resistant fabrics.
The women's version of the TLT6 Mountain differs from the mens only through its women's-specific fit, low profile liner, and stiffer Grilamid cuff, which provides a level of stiffness somewhere between that of the fiberglass-reinforced cuff on the men's TLT 6 Performance and the Pebax cuff on the men's TLT 6 Mountain.
- TRIPLE TONGUE SYSTEM with DOWNHILL BOOSTER: The innovative triple tongue system (patent pending) allows for incredible agility while climbing and skinning and superior downhill performance once the additional Downhill Booster Tongue is added. Inserting or removing the booster tongue is designed for quickness and simplicity, and the boots work well both uphill and downhill, independent of the additional tongue. You can customize the TLT 6's flex index by either using the soft (colored) tongueor the stiffer (black) tongue.
- ULTRA-LOCK SYSTEM 2.0: The new articulated cuff buckle which reduces lateral snag compared to the previous version, , easing the transition from SKI to WALK mode and vice-versa.
- DRIVING SPOILER 2.0: The patent-pending rear spoiler slides into the cuff, allowing the widest and smoothest cuff rotation possible. Once the Ultra-Lock system is closed, it becomes locked with the cuff, building a super-stiff downhill structure. It also alleviates friction between cuff and the inner liner, helping to retain your heel in place for better walk-ability and no blisters. The new metal spoiler insert allows the user to adjust forward lean by simply removing or reassembling two fastening Torx screws.
- BUCKLE CATCHES: These toothed buckle catches (patent pending) are designed to match the Ultra-Lock System and Step-In Buckle. Made of magnesium, the buckle catch adjusts to different leg and foot shapes with a unique retaining system that prevents unintentional releases. The instep buckle also provides a micro adjustment.
- LOWER SHELL: The TLT 6 features the shortest, most compact and rockered lower shell on the market (a mere 297 mm in a 27.5 shell size). This provides incredible agility and walkability. The shell is made of Grilamid, the lightest and stiffest polymer on the market. The new last provides an incredible level of comfort in the forefoot and instep area, while leaving downhill performance unchanged.
- INSULATION LAYER: An additional felt/aluminum layer increases the general level of insulation.
- QUICK STEP-IN INSERTS: The patented Quick-Step-In inserts provide 70% easier step-in to Dynafit bindings.
- CLAW OUTSOLE: A mountaineering-focused outsole provides better grip and traction on the most difficult terrain. The toe and heel areas are made of a durable and sticky compound for the best climbing performance. This special construction enables one to easily resole the toe and heel area, if need be.
- Shell material: Grilamid
- Cuff/Spoiler material: Grilamid
- Buckles: Ultra-Lock System 2.0, magnesium
- Forward lean: 15o-18o + release for walking
- Cuff rotation: 60o
- Sole: Claw mountaineering-style outsole
- Weight: 1,105g (size 25.5)
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Tech Ability Level Intermediate Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Medium Last Width (mm) 101 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale