A military look for this Defender Weave 2L jacket. Great in town and on the slopes.
- Regular ski fit.
- Sealed seams: For a perfect waterproofness.
- Removable hood by Plug in system: Insure an optimal comfort with or without helmet.
- Full front zipped opening: For a perfect waterproofness.
- Airvents under arms with 2 ways waterproof zips under flaps: For a perfect moisture transfer.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcrotabs: Insure a good water-resistance of sleeves and an easy threading of gloves.
- Adjustable hem: For an optimal waterproofness.
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant: To stop the snow infiltration and adjustable according to the weather condition.
- Side zipped pockets under flaps: For a water-resistance of pockets and a better resistance of tear.
- Sleeve pocket with Aquaguard zip and Inprotec reinforcement: For a better waterproofness and a good resistance of tears thanks to the reinforcement.
- 2 chest pockets: one with Aquaguard zip and Inprotec reinforcement and one under flap: For a better waterproofness and a good resistance against tear thanks to reinforcement
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap.
- Inside zipped pocket: to have more storage in jacket.
- Inside goggle pocket: for more storage.
- Preshaped elbows: for a better comfort and a highest freedom of movement.
- Defender Weave 2 Layers: Guaranteed comfort thanks to the stretch structure. Good waterproofness while ensuring the moisture transfer.
- Lining : Thermoceram, Highloft Ripstop, Nylon 210T, Mesh knit
- Filling : Padding 150g, 120g, 80g.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Material N/A Properties N/A Usage N/A